ORA Garage Sale
Clean out the clutter in your home and not only turn your trash into someone else’s treasure but help provide a home for children who desperately need one in Uganda, and Myanmar.
Run an ORA Garage Sale at your home, at your church, or simply sell unwanted items online through Trade Me to raise funds for the Homes of Life project.
We will provide you with the support you need to make it as easy as possible to run the sale of your choice.
AT YOUR HOME OR CHURCH
Run a Garage Sale at your home for your local community or go a step further and run a Garage Sale at your church or even at a local community hall – collecting items from your friends, family and church congregation.
We will provide you with:
- A simple step-by-step guide on how to run a successful Garage Sale - tips and advice to make it easy for you, including simple check lists and promotion ideas
- Poster/flyer design to print off for church and community noticeboards and letterbox drops
- Postcards to give out to those who attend your Garage Sale so they know where the money will go and to raise further awareness about this urgent need
- Sell your unwanted items through Trade Me with the proceeds going towards the Homes of Life project.
- We will send you a blurb and logo to include on your sale page explaining who ORA is and where the money is going.
- When the sale is over simply bank the proceeds into the ORA bank account.
If you can run an ORA Garage Sale to raise funds for Homes of Life let us know by phoning 07 843 2224 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with all the info you might need.